Windows 8 Crack + License Keys Free Download 2023
Microsoft Windows 8 Crack 2023 is popular worldwide and is still considered to be the most widely used operating system all around the world even after the successful release of Windows 10.
What Makes Windows 8 Unique?
Windows 8 is most popular because of a new feature-rich environment, advanced security features, and a sleek user interface make Windows 8 stand out from previous versions of Windows released by Microsoft. Several mobile companies have released Windows Smartphone with Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 pre-installed, illustrating the popularity and reliability of Windows 8.
While we cannot give you a free Windows 8 key at this time, we would like you to provide at least one generic Windows 8 product key to install any version of Windows 8 or Windows 8.1. The generic installation keys listed here are for installation purposes only and nothing more, nothing less. These keys will also not activate your Windows 8 product (no version) and will not make you forget to buy a legal business key to run Windows 8 for a long time. These generic Windows 8 keys are default keys provided by Microsoft to bypass the entry of a product key during the installation process or for unattended installations of Windows 8.
A Windows 8 Pro product key is actually a 25-character code that is used by Microsoft to activate the copy of your Windows. If you don’t have a serial key, your operating system will not be activated. If you bought Windows, your Windows 8 pro activation key must be in your DVD / CD case.
WINDOWS 8 PRODUCT KEY: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX
YOU CAN GET THE WINDOWS 8 KEY IN THE FOLLOWING WAY: When you buy Windows 8 from some shop or plaza, you get the key in the CD / DVD case. If you buy the windows online, you will receive the keys in your email. You can also download and install the Windows Key Finder.
Windows 8 Product Key:
Also, following are some rules with which you will be able to active Windows 8 and Windows 8.1:
- Microsoft Toolkit
- Windows Loader
Copy and paste your key as below image:
Hopefully, you will be able to find the working Windows 8.1 Product Key for your computer.
After you activate windows 8, you will be free to upgrade to Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
Minimum Requirements To Install Windows 8:
If you want to install Windows 8.1 in your pc, your pc has minimum requirements :
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) for 32 bit and 2 GB (64 bit)
- CPU: 1 gigahertz (GHz)
- HDD: 16 GB (32 bit) or 20 GB (64 bit)
- VGA: Microsoft DirectX 9
You may also want to install KMSpico 11 For Windows 7.
Windows 8 Features:
1. Start screen
Windows 8 introduces a new form of boot menu called the splash screen, which looks like the Windows Phone splash screen, and appears instead of the desktop at startup. The splash screen serves as the primary method of launching applications and consists of a grid of application tiles that can be organized into groups of columns; Groups can be organized with or without group names. Application tiles can be small (occupying 1 square) or large (occupying 2 squares), and can also display dynamic content provided by their corresponding applications, such as notifications and slideshows. Users can organize mosaics of individual applications or entire groups. An additional section of the start screen called “All applications” is accessible by right-clicking or swiping up, and it will display all installed applications sorted by name. A semantic zoom function is available for the home screen and the “All applications” view which allows users to point to a specific area or group on the screen. The splash screen can uninstall applications directly.
Windows 8 makes the following changes to the Start screen:
- By default, Windows 8.1 no longer displays recently installed applications and their associated entries on the Start screen; Users must manually pin these items.
- Multiple desktop apps can be selected on the Home screen and pinned to the taskbar at the same time, or multiple Metro style apps and desktops can be selected in the “All apps” view and pinned to the Start All right now. The Windows 8.1 update increases this capacity by allowing you to pin Metro style applications to the taskbar. The Start menu in previous versions of Windows allowed you to select and / or repair only one desktop application at a time.
- More size options for dynamic thumbnails on the home screen: small, medium, large and large. The “small” size is a quarter of the default size in Windows 8.
- The color options on the home screen have been extended, now allowing users to customize the color and shade of their choice instead of choosing from limited colors.
- Home screen tiles can be locked in place to prevent accidental alteration of the tiles.
- In a multi-monitor configuration, Windows 8.1 can optionally display the splash screen only on the main display monitor instead of the currently active monitor when you press the is Win key.
- The uninstall command uninstalls Windows Store apps from multiple computers.
- The ability to highlight recently installed apps has been improved in Windows 8.1 Update, which now shows the total number of recently installed apps in the lower-left corner of the Start screen, in addition to highlighting. In contrast, the Start menu interface included in previous versions of Windows only highlighted applications. The Windows 8.1 update also allows semantic zoom by clicking or pressing on the title of an application category.
- On high resolution screen monitors with sufficiently large physical screen sizes, an option is available to display additional thumbnails on the home screen.
- New background options for the Home screen, including animated backgrounds and the ability to use the desktop background.
- Windows 8.1 has options for categorizing the applications listed in the “All Applications” section of the Start screen. The applications can be classified by their name, the date of their installation, their frequency of use or according to their categories. When classified by category, desktop applications can optionally be prioritized in the interface. The Windows 8.1 update allows you to display additional application tiles in the “All applications” section of the Home screen.
- Improved synchronization settings, including layout of application tiles, tile sizes and background.
The “All applications” section, now accessible with a hidden down arrow or a touch-up gesture, has a visible search bar that can display the results of applications or other elements. The section closes with a similar button with an up arrow. An option is available to automatically display the “All applications” section instead of the home screen.
2. User login
Windows 8 has a redesigned lock screen interface based on the Metro design language. The lock screen displays a customizable background image, current date and time, application notifications, and detailed application status or updates. Two new connection methods optimized for touch screens are also available, including a four-digit PIN code or an “image password”, in which users authorize the use of certain gestures performed on a selected image for to log in. These gestures will take into account the shape, the starting and ending points, as well as the direction. However, shapes and gestures are limited to touching and drawing a line or a circle. Microsoft has found that limiting gestures increases connection speed by three times compared to allowing freeform methods. Incorrect gestures always refuse a connection and lock the PC after five unsuccessful attempts, until a text password is provided.
Windows 8.1 introduces the ability to display a photo slideshow on the lock screen. You can now display the images from local or remote directories, and includes additional options to use photos optimized for current screen resolution, turn off the slideshow when the device is on battery and view the screen slideshow Lock instead turn off the screen after a period of user inactivity. Plus, the lock screen will display interactive toast notifications as well. For example, users can answer calls or instant messages received from Skype contacts or ignore alarm notifications from the lock screen. Without closing the lock screen, users will be able to click pictures.
The new and latest version of Windows 8 presents the new forms of notifications for Metro-style apps and for some specific events in File Explorer.
- Tile notifications: On the start screen, it displays dynamic information, like weather forecasts and news updates etc.
- Toast notifications: Alert the users to specific events like the insertion of removable media.
- Badge notifications: Display numeric counters with a value from 1-99 that indicate certain events. For Example, it shows the amount of unread e-mail messages or amount of available updates for a particular app. Additional information may also be displayed by a badge notification, such as the status of an Xbox Music app.
The PC Settings component includes options for globally disabling all toast notifications, lock screen application notifications, or notification sounds; Notifications can also be turned off by the app. In the settings access, Windows 8 provides additional options to suppress toast notifications for 1 hour, 3 hours or 8 hours intervals.
Windows 8.1 introduces a Hours of Silence feature, also available on Windows Phone, which allows users to suppress notifications based on the time of day (for example, notifications can be turned off from 12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.).
Windows 8 includes improved support for multiple monitor configurations; The taskbar can now be displayed optionally on several screens, and each screen can also display its own dedicated taskbar. In addition, there are options available that can prevent the taskbar buttons from appearing on certain monitors. Wallpapers can also span multiple screens, or each screen can have its own separate wallpaper.
Windows 8.1 includes improved support for high-resolution monitors. A desktop scaling feature now allows you to resize items on the desktop to resolve screen visibility issues with very high native resolution. Windows 8.1 also has a DPI scale per screen and offers a 200% scaling option.
Why you are wasting the money to purchase the Windows 8 Crack. We are here for providing the solution in the form of cracking all the software. Therefore, we Windows 8 Crack make for you so that you never waste money to get this software. If you like this software, please share on your social profile for your friends and family.
Nothing is 100% , therefore, we can’t claim the working of Windows 8 Keygen. But, you can send us the detail instructions if you are not able to install this crack version. We are requested to follow the same instructions what we supplied in crack folder. Anyway thanks for visiting the AI Pro Crack (https://aiprocrack.com). Please feel free to comments what you have any doubt regarding this software for crack and getting the keys. Once again, Thanks and enjoy the Cracking and Serial Keys.