- 1 How to Use Snipping Tool to Take a Screenshot on Windows? An Easy and Useful Guide
How to Use Snipping Tool to Take a Screenshot on Windows? An Easy and Useful Guide
How to Use Snipping Tool to Take a Screenshot on Windows?– Sometimes you need to take a screenshot to copy words or pictures from all or part of your PC screen. You can easily use the capture tool to take notes or changes, then save and share them.
Windows 10 has another screenshot app that you must try, too. When you open the capture tool, you will see an invitation and a keyboard shortcut for Sketch and Snip.
Capture any of the following types of snips:
|Free-form snip||Draw a free-form shape around an object.|
|Rectangular snip||Drag the cursor around an object to form a rectangle.|
|Window snip||Select a window, such as a dialog box, that you want to capture.|
|Full-screen Snip||Capture the entire screen.|
When you capture any of the above snips, it is automatically copied to the Snipping tool window where you make changes save and share afterward.
Download Snipping Tool: you don’t need to download it. Windows has this tool.
How to open Snipping Tool Windows 7/8.1/10?
- For Windows 10: You need to select the ‘Start’ button first, then you type the snipping tool in the search box of the taskbar, then you select the capture tool in the list of results.
- For Windows 8.1: You swipe in from the right edge of the screen, then hit Search (or if you’re using a mouse, point to the lower right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, then select Search), just type snipping tool in the search box, then select Capture Tool from the list of results.
- For Windows 7: Select the Start button, then type the capture tool in the search bar, then you need to select the snipping tool in the list of results.
Work with your screenshots:
When your Snipping Tool opens, there are the following options to create and work with your screenshots.
- After opening the Snipping Tool, just go to the menu (or page) that you want to capture. In Windows 7, before opening the menu press the Esc button.
- Just press Ctrl + PrtScn keys at once. The entire screen will turn gray including the open menu. Then select the area you want to capture. That’s it.
- Select Mode and after that select the arrow next to the New button. Now, click the kind of snip you want, and then you select the area of the screen capture that you want to capture.
- Ctrl +: To save the snip.
- Alt + D: To delay capture by 1-5 seconds.
- Shift + arrow keys: To move the cursor to select from different types of snips.
- Alt + M: To choose a snipping mode.
- Ctrl + C: To copy the snip to clipboard.
- Alt + N: To create a new snip in the same mode as the last one.
Use Linux OS? You may also like How to Rename Files/Directories in Linux
Why you are wasting the money to purchase the How to Use Snipping Tool to Take a Screenshot on Windows?. We are here for providing the solution in the form of cracking all the software. Therefore, we How to Use Snipping Tool to Take a Screenshot on Windows? make for you so that you never waste money to get this software. If you like this software, please share on your social profile for your friends and family.
Nothing is 100% , therefore, we can’t claim the working of How to Use Snipping Tool to Take a Screenshot on Windows?. But, you can send us the detail instructions if you are not able to install this crack version. We are requested to follow the same instructions what we supplied in crack folder. Anyway thanks for visiting the AI Pro Crack (https://aiprocrack.com). Please feel free to comments what you have any doubt regarding this software for crack and getting the keys. Once again, Thanks and enjoy the Cracking and Serial Keys.