How to Use Microsoft Toolkit? Simple And Easy Steps:
Are you looking for the perfect guide to know How to Use Microsoft Toolkit? A Latest Working Guide (2021) If so, he arrived at the perfect place. As in today’s article, I will show you the complete steps you can take to use this tool on your computer.
The steps are not difficult at all, but instead, most people face problems. That’s why I thought about writing an even better guide that helps my visitors.
Be sure to read the complete steps twice, otherwise, it could damage the system files.
After reading this article, you will understand 100% the use and know the value of this tool. Ok, now let’s move on to our guide without wasting time.
Should I Use Microsoft Toolkit On My Computer?
Have you ever asked yourself this question? If not, ask once and then let me tell you the answer. Microsoft Windows is the most popular operating system in the world compared to any other operating system. But Microsoft’s downfall is that its operating system is not free at all, while macOS and Linux or another operating system are completely free.
So, these Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10 come with the free 30-day trial. After the test is finished, you can still use Windows, but you cannot use some advanced features.
For example, you will not receive any updates from your servers, you will not be able to use Windows Defender. In addition, it prevents you from changing wallpapers, customizing Windows and many more.
Even the worst part is that you will see the watermark that says “Active Windows 10, 7, 8” or whatever you use. This is what I really hate, so the answer from me is Yes, you should use Microsoft Toolkit on your machine.
This is because not everyone can pay the license to activate Windows 10. Therefore, this Toolkit is a free tool that not only helps to activate Windows but can also activate Microsoft Office. Isn’t it great? Of course, it is! Now let’s learn the correct way to use this tool.
How to Use Microsoft Toolkit?
You just need to follow this simple guide (given below):
- First, be sure to download Microsoft Toolkit from our website (because another source may contain viruses, so we are not guaranteed about it).
- Now disable antivirus if a third party is installed and also disable Windows Defender by following the steps below.
- Open the Start menu> Click the settings icon (Settings) on the left menu> Scroll down and open Update and Security> From the right side, select Windows Defender> Click Open Windows Defender Security Center> Now click on Virus and Threat Protection> Then open Virus & Threat Protection Settings> Using the Switch Disable Real-Time Protection.
- Now we are ready, just open the folder where you downloaded this tool and extract it with WinRar or 7Zip. Then you will create a folder with the Zip file label, open that folder and right-click on Microsoft Toolkit.exe and click on Run as administrator.
- It will launch a window there, so from there you will see two icons 1. Windows and Office. Now choose the icon of the product you want to activate. For Windows, click on the Windows icon and for Office simply click on the Office icon.
- After this, it will launch another window now from the previous menu, select Activation and then choose the Auto KMS tool.
- In tools, click on the Install button and wait until the KMS server is installed on your machine.
- Now, simply from the menu on the right side, click Activate and the process will take a few seconds.
Then you will see that the success message appears there, that’s all. We have successfully activated Windows 10 / Office on our machine.
This is the easiest guide anyone can follow and you will learn 100% How to Use Microsoft Toolkit? A Latest Working Guide (2021). Because all the steps are very clear and anyone can easily understand them. I hope you liked this article and find it useful.
Also, if this tool does not work for you, do not worry, there is an alternative that is KMSPico. It works just like Toolkit and is also light in size. If you want to try it, follow the link and you will learn everything about it.