- 1 How to disable Windows Defender on Windows 10? 4 Easy Methods:
- 1.1 Method 1:
- 1.2 Method 2:
- 1.3 Method 3:
- 1.4 Method 4:
- 1.5 Author’s Conclusion:
- 1.6 Share this:
- 1.7 Like this:
How to disable Windows Defender on Windows 10? 4 Easy Methods:
How to disable Windows Defender on Windows 10? – Windows Defender is the default protection system for your computer. The downside of Windows Defender is that the program only protects at a medium level, not as specialized as third-party software. This may be the reason why users want to disable this program to install antivirus software and increase computer security during use. So how to disable Windows Defender, here are some ways to help you simply disable this program.
Install third-party Antivirus Software:
Windows Defender is configured to detect other antivirus software, it will be automatically deactivated to avoid conflicts on the computer. But only the Windows Defender firewall is gonna work on your computer.
With this method, when you remove the antivirus software, Windows Defender will automatically reactivate, which is quite convenient. And if you want to permanently disable, please see below methods below.
Temporarily Disable Windows Defender (From Setting):
If you want to disable Windows Defender temporarily then follow the guide given below.
- First, double click on the Windows Defender icon on the Taskbar.
- In the Home tab, go to ‘Virus & Threat protection’ then select Virus & Threat protection settings.
- Now, switch the optional Real-time protection status to ‘Off’ (as shown below).
Disable Windows Defender Antivirus via Local Group Policy:
If you are using Windows 10 Pro or other versions such as Enterprise or Education, you can use the Local Group Policy Editor to completely disable Windows Defender on your computer.
- Press the Windows + R key (in combination) to open the Run command window.
- When the Run command window opens, just type gpedit.msc into it and press ‘Enter’ or click ‘OK’ to open the Local Group Policy Editor window.
- In the Local Group Policy Editor window Navigate to the following key:
Computer Configuration => Administrative Templates => Windows Components => Windows Defender (as shown below).
Go to Enabled to disable Windows Defender.
Just continue to click Apply => OK
After completing the steps, if you look, you will see that the Windows Defender icon continues to appear in the system tray. To remove this icon, simply restart your computer.
If you want to reactivate Windows Defender, follow the same steps and in step 5, select the Not configured option, then restart your computer to apply the changes.
Disable Windows Defender Antivirus by Registry Editor:
If you are using Windows 10 Home, you will not be able to access the Local Group Policy Editor. However, you can still disable Windows Defender just by using the Registry.
Note: Before you follow the given steps, first create a backup of the Registry to avoid the worst-case scenario. To back up, open the File then go to ‘Export’ … to create a backup Registry file. When you want to recover, you just open the File => Import … then you just navigate to the backup file and then restore it.
- Press Windows + R to open the Run window, then you type Regedit into it and press Enter (or click OK) to open the Registry.
- On the Registry window navigate to the following key
- In case, DWORD DisableAntiSpyware is not found, right-click on any empty space, then go to New => DWORD (32-bit) Value.
- Give this key a new name that is ‘DisableAntiSpyware’.
- Now, double-click on the new key that is just created, set the value in the Value Data frame from 0 to 1.
In the last step, simply restart your computer and enjoy the results. In this case, you want to reactivate Windows Defender, you just need to access it in the same order as above and change the key value from 0 to 1.
Depending on your computer’s usage patterns, you can choose for yourself how to properly disable Windows Defender. However, it should be noted that although Windows Defender is not powerful antivirus software, it is still an effective antivirus program. And updating Windows regularly with Windows Defender is also a good way to protect your computer from threats.
Hope this guide is helpful and have guided you well. For any questions or queries let us know via the comments box given below. Also, click here if you want a guide on ‘How to change a user name on Windows 10‘
Why you are wasting the money to purchase the How to disable Windows Defender on Windows 10?. We are here for providing the solution in the form of cracking all the software. Therefore, How to disable Windows Defender on Windows 10? make for you so that you never waste money to get this software. If you like this software, please share on your social profile for your friends and family.
Nothing is 100% , therefore, we can’t claim the working of But, you can send us the detail instructions if you are not able to install this crack version. We are requested to follow the same instructions what we supplied in crack folder. Anyway thanks for visiting the AI Pro Crack (https://aiprocrack.com). Please feel free to comments what you have any doubt regarding this software for crack and getting the keys. Once again, Thanks and enjoy the Cracking and Serial Keys.